Friday, February 17, 2006

First Post ... On The First Tee

In life, there is always the first time for everything - first step, first word, first kiss. You name it, there's always the first time; well, this is my first post.
I haven't been in the game for too long, only slightly over a year. There's a lot of things that I have learned so far, and a lot more things to learn I'm told. A buddy of mine did warn me at the start that this is a learning game, and patience is a must have club in your bag.
I'll share with you, whatever I've bogeyed across before and whatever I'll be birdie-ing in the future - from golf tips to golf courses, and the occasional jokes to keep your sanity intact whilst enduring this game. In golf, the more the merrier I would say 'coz I think the golf courses are big enough to accommodate all of us ... we have about 200 golf courses across this tiny land called Malaysia ... so, a lot of yardage to be shared!
Thank you for watching ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter
Google
golf in malaysia