Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Golf Jokes - Addressing The Ball

Al had a poor round today, so he decided to skip the clubhouse and started to go home.

As he was about to get into his car, a policeman stopped him and asked, "Did you tee off on the seventeenth hole about twenty minutes ago?"

"Yes," Al responded.
"Did you happen to hook your ball so that it went over the trees and off the course?"
"Yes, I did. How did you know?" Al asked.
"Well," said the policeman very seriously, "Your ball flew out onto the road and crashed through a driver's windshield. The car went out of control, crashing into four other cars and a fire truck. The fire truck couldn't make it to the fire, and the whole building burned down. So, what are you going to do about it?"
Al thought it over carefully and responded, "I think I'll close my stance a little bit, tighten my grip and lower my right thumb."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter
Google
golf in malaysia